Music Lesson Policies
- Students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian to all lessons.
- Lessons are 30 minutes long, same time and day each week.
- If a student is unable to make it to a lesson, please contact me as soon as possible to let me know.
- Students must bring their instrument (excluding piano) and lesson book to each lesson.
- If a student (including parents or legal guardians) is not feeling well, please cancel the lesson and a make-up lesson can be arranged.
- If a student is running late for a lesson, please contact me to let me know.
- Lesson fee is $60 per month per student.
- Lesson fees are due at the first lesson of each month. Lessons are paid by the month, not by the lesson.
- If a student misses a lesson, the monthly lesson fee is still $60 per student per month. Make-up lessons are available, yet optional. It is up to the parent/student to schedule a make-up lesson if they would like one.
- Lesson fees may be paid by cash, check, or Venmo. Automatic monthly payments through Square is also available.